White Interior Design by Steve Blatz
This white interior designed by Steve Blatz for a private art dealer Olivier Renaud-Clément. The white color creates an image of elegance, brightness and expansiveness. It also symbolises purity, goodness and lightness of being. White is definitely far from boring, but it does involve a number of interior design techniques in order to fuse in a modern contemporary look. Having white as the theme for your furniture is extremely trendy, as you can see from flipping through interior design magazines. White furniture against white background will give you the sensation of a very modern contemporary empty room, making the room appear bigger than it really is. More information about this project please visit the designer website.
- Luxury Passeig de Gracia Apartment Interior Design
- Modern Interior Design by Conran & Partners
- Contemporary Kitchen Interior Design from Miele Kitchen
- Interior Design Concrete House II by A-cero Architects
- Contemporary Press Club Interior Design by BCV Architects