Unique Salombe Dining Table by John Lee
The dining table is the centerpiece of all your meals. It should be sturdy, yet fashionable, reflecting your personal taste and unique style. Yet, if you’ve been using the same dining table for years, maybe it’s time for an update. This unique wooden dining table was created by John Lee and called SALCOMBE Table. This dining table made from Solid Ash. The table is a private commission which was inspired by the coastal location. The inspiration for the “holes” came from eroded sedimentary rock and the effects of erosion. The tables underside and the outer face of the base have been textured and sandblasted. More information about this beautiful furniture please visit the designer official website.
- Ergonomic Push Table Dining Design by Svilen Gamolov
- Artistic Wooden Coffee Table by Chista
- Unique Amada Bench Furniture by Matthias Pliessnig
- Unique Cabinet Storage by Joe Colombo
- Wooden Table for A Princess by Olgoj Chorchoj Studio