Modular Lighting System Design by Daniel Becker
Lighting design is one of important aspect of Interior Design. A modular lighting is one of the attractive lighting system to your home decoration. This modular lighting system designed by Daniel Becker, consists of three different modules made of aluminium tubes. They can be arranged with a simple plug-in system in various configurations to form a three-dimensional structure.
Every module can be rotated freely in 360° which makes the whole system easily adaptable to every possible architectural situation. There are virtually no limits in the size. The lighting elements are based on low-energy LED modules which are hidden behind cones made of frosted acrylic glass.
- Modular Dilim Seating Design by WertelOberfell
- Romantic Wood Lighting Fixtures by Lamp Art Design
- Elegant Miconos Glass Globes Lighting Bulbs by Artemide
- Modular Pyramid Bookcase by Fitting
- Simple Luna Floor Lamp Interior Lighting