5 Teenage Bedroom Design Ideas
Teenage Bedroom Ideas
If you have a teenage you have a special designing challenge. You have to be careful not to make the room too childish but you also do not want it too stuffy and adult. Any teenage bedroom makeover should be a reflection of you and your unique personality. Consider painting one wall an intense red or orange, or a deep blue or green and then use a toned downed shade of the same or contrasting color to paint the remaining walls. Wood stained or painted furniture in a dark shade can then be incorporated along with white or off white trim to lighten things up. The decorating elements are very well interconnected creating interiors that are both functional and aesthetic. Take a look great 5 ideas for teenage bedroom ideas.
- Modern Teenage Bedroom Layout Ideas by Sergi
- Modern Bedroom Design and Decorating Ideas from Huelsta
- Modern Bedroom Design Ideas from Hulsta
- IKEA Bedroom Design Ideas 2011
- Kids Bedroom Interior Design Ideas by Mariani